Envy Life

Welcome to Envy Life, I hope you have an Enviful life! >:)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scott pilgrim's comics.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Scott pilgrim's comics. on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 am

The preacher

Administrator
Administrator
Well this isn't a manga anyway but I'm writing about it! Scott Pilgrim is a comic series by the O so nerdish "Bryan Lee O'Malley", consisting of six volumes, which are obviously in black and white. Released between August 18, 2004, and July 20, 2010. All are published by Portland-based independent comic book publisher "Oni Press". The name "Scott Pilgrim" originates from a song by the all-girl, Halifax, Nova Scotia, '90s band Plumtree. "Pilgrim" was borrowed from local musician Philip Pilgrim.

The series is about 23-year-old Canadian Scott Pilgrim, a slacker, hero, and part-time bassist who is living in Toronto and plays bass guitar in the band "Sex Bob-Omb." He falls in love with American delivery girl Ramona V. Flowers, but must defeat her seven "evil ex-boyfriends" in order to date her.

Granted, the description is from Wikipedia although I changed it a little. It's one of the best, if not the best, romance/action/thriller comic in the world! Although there is a movie adaption: Scott pilgrim vs. the world. But the movie isn't atleast 25% as epic as the comic. If you didn't read that comic (and you didn't apparently) then your a complete retard who isn't supposed to live! Lol, it's that good.

View user profile http://kadomaster.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum